,

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Compare and Contrast

We had so much fun with comparing and contrasting today! I found the cutest craftivity freebie from Michele over at Smitten with First! My kiddos had so much fun doing it. I have a very small class this year and today I only had 6 so I paired them up and we went to work.

They each made their own face and colored. Then we talked about how they are different from their friend. They wrote their differences on their hair. 


Then we talked about how they are the same as their friend. They put how they are alike in the middle. Super cute and I just love how they turned out! Such a great way to learn all about comparing and contrasting!


If you would like to try out this activity head on over to Michele's blog, Smitten with First, and grab this FREEBIE You can also CLICK HERE

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment