,

Monday, August 3, 2015

Back To School Resources

I'm so excited!!!! Tomorrow is the big day! The TeachersPayTeachers Back to School Sale starts in 1 hour and 9 minutes! This is the biggest sale of the year. It is such an exciting time of year as we get our classrooms arranged and decorated the way we like. I will be posting more about that later....

I have some great products that can help you get your school year off to a great start! This back to school packet is stuffed full of activities for the first week of school. I have included a full copy in color and black & white. Directions are included for each activity. 

Another great product that you can use all year long is my Long Vowels packet. 
This is a long vowel bundle of my five long vowel units. Be a word detective hunting for and sorting long vowel words. Get all of the Word Detectives Long vowels together for a discounted price. This bundle includes games, printables, word sorts, and making word actiivties. Each bundle contains a long vowel booklet and fluency strips. Each one is in color and black and white.
I just finished this great packet and I plan to use it as soon as school starts. If you are looking for a better way to start your day with your kiddos, then September Morning Work will work for you too! Morning Work is the perfect solution. It is all about that first 10-15 minutes of your day. There are some students that come in to the classroom ready to start the day and then there are others who need a little more direction.This unit includes 3 different types of printables. I love that my second graders will walk into my classroom knowing what to expect and that they can be independent and settle quickly.        


Well, the sale is about to start so........

What are you waiting for????

No comments:

Post a Comment